Join us for a day out experiencing the very best of the Shoalhaven Wine Region visiting 3 of the South Coasts most popular wineries including a very special VIP Behind the Scenes Tour of Crooked River Winery.
Our first stop of the day will be at Coolangatta Estate which is the Shoalhaven Coast’s most awarded winery who pride themselves on having entirely Estate grown wines. The Estate is the site of the first European settlement of the South Coast and the historic convict built village has been lovingly restored.
Our next stop will be for wine tasting paired with local cheese and produce platters at the very popular Silos Estate which is arguably one of the finest wineries on the South Coast. Silos Estate will seriously impress you with their vast range of wines and passion for their craft. A must stop wine tasting experience on the South Coast!
From here we will head to Crooked River Wines for a never before offered ‘Behind the Scenes’ Tour and wine tasting hosted by one of the most scenic wineries on the South Coast. Here you will be treated to a guided VIP tour of never before opened to the public areas at the winery. On your VIP tour you will get to see their commercial production and manufacturing facility and even try some wine straight out of the barrel! You will have plenty of free time at Crooked River Winery to grab a bite to eat at your leisure in the restaurant or form the bar food options available and enjoy the music and cool vibes on the hill – the view will take your breath away.
Very limited tickets available so get in quick. TICKETS MUST BE PRE-PURCHASED – ticket sales will close Thursday 28th September at 3:00pm.
Photos from this event
- 9:00am: Bus Departs Wollongong Train Station, Eastern Side (Southern Line)
- 9:30am: Bus Departs Warilla Junction Bus Stop, Shellharbour Rd, just past Geogrge Street heading South
- 10:15am: Berry Bus Stop outside Berry Village Boutique Motel 72 Queen St, Berry
- Winery 1: Coolangatta Estate for a wine tasting experience
- Winery 2: Silos Estate for wine tasting and local cheese and produce platters
- Winery 3: Crooked River Winery for a behind the Scenes Tour, Wine Tasting and Free Time for lunch to explore the food and drink options on offer at Crooked River Winery. .
- 4:15pm: Berry Bus Stop for drop off: 72 Queen St, Berry
- 5:00pm: Bus Arrives at Warilla MacDonalds for drop off
- 5:45pm: Bus Arrives at Wollongong Train Station for drop off
Event prices per person*
- $89.00 Per Person