Join us for a full day winery tour and experience the very best of the Shoalhaven Wine Region, visiting 3 of the South Coast’s most popular wineries. This tour also includes lunch at a scenic winery and a visit to the famous Berry Treat Factory.
Our first stop of the day is at Two Figs Winery which is uniquely positioned overlooking the Shoalhaven River. With some of the best wines in the region, Two Figs will undoubtedly be one of your new favourite wineries. Make sure you try their highly awarded Rosé – yum! At this winery you will also enjoy a cheese and produce sample plate.
From here we will head to Mountain Ridge Wines for a private wine and liquors tasting, as well as a one-course lunch at Mountain Ridge’s stunning restaurant, served with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink of your choice.
Next is a visit to the famous Treat Factory at Berry where you can stock up on the hundreds of varieties of handcrafted chocolates, confectionery and preserves on offer.
Our last stop of the day will be wine tasting at a boutique and family owned and operated Woodhill Mountain Wines, you will be greeted by the owners and delighted with the service you receive at this quaint little cellar door which serves some of the most delicious red wines you’ll find on the South Coast!
After Woodhill Mountain Winery we will head home with bellies full of food and great wine, possibly with a few new friends and most certainly with fond memories of a great 2018 summer Food and Wine Experience.
Very limited tickets available so get in quick. TICKETS MUST BE PRE-PURCHASED – ticket sales will close Thursday 27th December at 10:00am.
*Please Note: A minimum number of ticket sales are required for this event to go ahead. If ticket sales are below the minimum number required, this event will be cancelled and a full refund provided. You will be notified of the intent to cancel no later than 5:00pm Thursday 27th December via the email address you provide on the booking form.
Photos from this event
- 9:30am: Bus Departs Wollongong Train Station, Eastern Side (Southern Line)
- 10:00am: Bus Departs Warilla Junction Bus Stop, Shellharbour Rd, just past George Street heading South
- 10:40am: Berry Bus Stop outside Berry Village Boutique Motel 72 Queen St, Berry
- Winery 1: Two Figs Winery for wine tasting, scenic views and a cheese and produce sample plate
- Winery 2: Mountain Ridge Wines for a wine tasting experience and lunch
- Next stop: The Treat Factory Berry for some chocolate and sweets shopping
- Winery 3: Woodhill Mountain Wines for wine tasting
- 3:50pm: Bus Returns to Berry Bus Stop 72 Queen St, Berry
- 4:30pm: Bus Returns to Warilla McDonalds
- 5:00pm: Bus Returns to Wollongong Train Station
Event prices per person*
- $139.00 Per Person