If you’re holidaying on the South Coast NSW and looking for things to do, this South Coast NSW Wine Tasting Tour will tick all of the boxes! Beautiful scenery, award-winning boutique South Coast Wines and yummy local food. This tour is perfect for individuals, couples or small groups looking to join up with other smaller groups.
This South Coast NSW Wine Tasting Tour will take you to experience the very best of the Shoalhaven Wine Region, visiting 3 of the South Coast’s most popular wineries. This tour also includes lunch at a scenic winery and a visit to the famous Berry Treat Factory.
After departing from your chosen pick up location of Wollongong, Warilla or Berry (more locations available upon request) you will be taken to the beautiful Shoalhaven Wine Region with our first stop being at Two Figs Winery (one of our favourites) for a wine tasting in the cellar door which offers unique stunning views overlooking the Shoalhaven River. Make sure you try Two Figs Winery highly awarded Rosé – yum!
From here we will head to Cambewarra Estate for a one-course lunch at Cambewarra Estate’s stunning relaxed eatery which is situated amongst the vineyards. Lunch is served with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink of your choice. Here we will also enjoy picturesque views of Cambewarra Mountain and a private wine tasting experience.
The wine tour finishes with a visit to one of the most talked about wineries on the South Coast NSW – Silos Estate. Here you will find out why they are known for their quality wines and great wine tasting experiences. Silos Estate will seriously impress you with their vast range of wines and passion for their craft. A must stop wine tasting experience on the South Coast!
After Silos Estate Winery we will head home with bellies full of food and great wine, possibly with a few new friends and most certainly with fond memories of your South Coast NSW WIne Tasting Tour.
If time permits on this tour we will also stop off at the famous Treat Factory at Berry where you can stock up on the hundreds of varieties of handcrafted chocolates, confectionery and preserves on offer.
Very limited tickets available so get in quick. TICKETS MUST BE PRE-PURCHASED.
*Please Note: A minimum number of ticket sales are required for this event to go ahead. If ticket sales are below the minimum number required, this event will be cancelled and a full refund provided. You will be notified of the intent to cancel no later than 48 hours prior to your tour date via the email address you provide on the booking form.
Photos from this event
- 9:30am: Bus Departs Wollongong Train Station, Eastern Side (Southern Line)
- 10:00am: Bus Departs Warilla Junction Bus Stop, Shellharbour Rd, just past George Street heading South
- 10:40am: Berry Bus Stop outside Berry Village Boutique Motel 72 Queen St, Berry
- Winery 1: Two Figs Winery for wine tasting, scenic views and a cheese and produce sample plate
- Winery 2: Cambewarra Estate for a wine tasting experience and lunch
- Next stop: The Treat Factory Berry for some chocolate and sweets shopping
- Winery 3: Silos Estate for wine tasting
- 3:50pm: Bus Returns to Berry Bus Stop 72 Queen St, Berry
- 4:30pm: Bus Returns to Warilla McDonalds
- 5:00pm: Bus Returns to Wollongong Train Station
Event prices per person*
- $149.00 Per Person