Join us for this very Special Music Event and Wine Tasting Tour. Mountain Ridge Wines (one our favourite South Coast Wineries) and Mosman Symphony Orchestra present Symphony in the Vines, on Saturday 17th March. Taste local wine, gourmet food, and experience the vines vibrating with the sounds of classical music. This is a Bucket List experience that must be ticked off!
Kenny Escapes will provide you with VIP treatment at the Symphony in the Vines plus we’ll also stop off at some of our other favorite wineries for wine tasting experiences throughout the day.
Our first stop of the day will be at the very popular Silos Estate which is arguably one of the finest wineries on the South Coast. Silos Estate will seriously impress you with their vast range of wines and passion for their craft. A must stop wine tasting experience on the South Coast.
Next we’ll head to Mountain Ridge Wines where we’ll be treated to a Barbeque Buffet lunch with a glass of wine or beer. The Shoalhaven Concert Band will also be playing during this time.
Following lunch the vineyard will be filled with the vibrations of the Mosman Orchestra who will be playing a classical program of some of the greatest pieces of all time. (More details about the show below) We will also enjoy pre-show local cheese and produce platters and a glass of bubbly.
After the show we’ll head to our final destination – a local boutique winery Woodhill Mountain Wines where we’ll have their beautiful property and winemaker all to ourselves for a very special wine tasting experience.
TICKETS MUST BE PRE-PURCHASED and are very limited, so don’t miss out! Click on BOOK THIS EVENT Now to purchase your tickets.
Ticket sales will close Thursday 14th March at 3:00pm if not sold out prior.
A little more about the show…
Mosman Symphony Orchestra, led by musical director Andrew Del Riccio, will present a program of ‘Classical Favorites’ at Mountain Ridge Winery. The early afternoon lunch program will include Beethoven’s Coriolan Overture and Haydn’s final symphony, Number 104 in D, the London Symphony. The concert features sensational young French hornist Stefan Grant in the Mozart Horn Concerto No. 3 in E flat. With the excitement of youthful prodigy, the musical maturity and wit of late Haydn and drama of Beethoven, this is a concert not to miss!
Photos from this event
- 9:00am: Bus Departs Wollongong Train Station, Eastern Side (Southern Line)
- 9:45am: Bus Departs Kiama Train Station
- 10:15am: Bus Departs Berry Bus Stop outside Berry Village Boutique Motel 72 Queen St, Berry
- Winery 1: Silos Estate for wine tasting
- Winery 2: Mountain Ridge Wine for the special music event - Symphony in the Vines + lunch and cheese platters +glas of wine/beer & a glass of bubbles
- Winery 3: Woodhill Mountain Wines - Boutique Winery Wine Tasting Experience
- 4:45pm: Berry Bus Stop 72 Queen St, Berry for drop off
- 5:15pm: Bus Arrives at Kiama Train Station for drop off
- 6:00pm: Bus Arrives at Wollongong Train Station for drop off
Event prices per person*
- $145.00 Per Person