If you’re looking for Things to do in Wollongong and would like to explore the beautiful South Coast, then this Full Day South Coast Winery Tour is perfect for you! For the best South Coast Wine Tours, join a Kenny Escapes Wine Tour.
The best way to see the South Coast NSW is to join one of our Award-Winning South Coast Wine Tours which explores the Shoalhaven Wine Regions in and around Coolangatta, Berry and Cambewarra. This wine tasting and food tour will take you to see the very best of the Berry Wineries and South Coast Winery Region.
Departing from your accommodation or a location of your choice in the Wollongong, Shellharbour, Kiama, Gerringong or Berry areas.
This tour includes:
- Three unique wine tasting experiences at award-winning local South Coast wineries,
- One course lunch with glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Local cheese and produce platters served with one of your wine tasting experiences
- If time permits a stop at The Famous Berry Donut Van or The Berry Treat Factory
- Pick up and drop off at a location of your choice in the Wollongong, Shellharbour, Kiama, Gerringong or Berry areas
Cost $189 per person.
All tasting fee’s included in the price.
Tour runs on most Saturdays – other days on request >> BOOK Your Winery Tour from Wollongong HERE.
If you are a larger group you are welcome to also look into our range of private charter wine tours. Browse each location by the NSW destination you are departing from i.e:
- Wollongong Wine Tours- Browse all of Kenny Escapes private charter winery tours departing from the Wollongong/Illawarra area
- Berry Wine Tours – Browse all of the Kenny Escapes private charter winery tours available to depart from the Berry/Shoalhaven /Coolangatta/Jervis Bay area
- Southern Highlands Wine Tours – Browse all of the Kenny Escapes private charter winery tours departing from the Southern Highlands/Bowral/Mittagong area
- Sydney Wine Tours – Browse all of the Kenny Escapes private charter winery tours departing from Sydney
The South Coast NSW with its beautiful Australian beaches, wineries, rolling green hills, charming country towns and beachside accommodation is a top Australian holiday destination and possibly one of the best holiday spots in world – join us for a fun day out exploring the best things to do in the region.
Photos from this tour
Tour prices per person
- $189 pp - Maximum of 10 people during Covid 19 restrictions. Bookings for less than 10 people may be joined up with other guests.